lunedì 31 agosto 2009

All and nothing on the "cantantessa"...


I could be to speak times and times of my preferred singer, I could be to write some albums, of the shares, of the concerts, of the sonorous columns that they have seen how protagonist my preferred, but it isn’t my intention to do it, in the sense that I have deliberately chosen not to follow a precise publishing line from the moment in this blog that this blog is not a journalistic heading, it doesn't want to be it and it won't be it, but it is only a free space, open to everybody, is above all one space of mine where I can write of what likes me and I don't like, of the connected news to the world of the music obviously that my attention they arouse, and obviously to the artists that belong to my world. And then as not to devote a post to you, the “Cantantessa”, the Carmen that all know. Los do trying to communicate to you what she has communicated to me. Carmen often accompanies me especially in the moments of loneliness, those in which you don't want star with anybody, those in which you feel yourself different and special at the same time, those in which you would want to shout to the world that is that it doesn't go but you don't do him/it, you hold yourself everything inside and you wait that pass. This is the power of the cantantessa, that to throw out you everything that that you have inside, joys and pains of the being one "Donna with the capital D", and also when don't want out throw out nothing, she thinks of us her for you, almost as a great sister, she takes you by the hand and it reassures yourself because after all in the life at least once all we are felt there "wrong" and we have tried to change everything of us because we didn't feel there enough .mas .continuo about paraphrasing the Cantantessa. we have understood him late that are the others to have fear…of us. Thanks C.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento